.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dropped Frames

These won't be the point-the-camera-at-your-face-and-rant type of blogs. They will be short films that I've made or clips from longer ones, some experimental stuff and maybe even some converted super8 stuff if I can get it transfered (talk about archive, some of this stuff is 39 years old!).

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Hiking with Jack


Click here to see the video

Well, I just got back from a whirlwind trip to NYC and Rhode Island. I was in NYC to help make a promotional film for the company I work for, Booklinks. I was the DP for the film which is a mixture of live action and animation. More on that later, but first:

This is the first of the "Norm Trilogy" and as such I am uploading it last (huh?). This is a comic/tragic story of a father and son taking a hike up Mt Katahdin in Maine.

Video iPod friendly file.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home