.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dropped Frames

These won't be the point-the-camera-at-your-face-and-rant type of blogs. They will be short films that I've made or clips from longer ones, some experimental stuff and maybe even some converted super8 stuff if I can get it transfered (talk about archive, some of this stuff is 39 years old!).

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Dolphins in the Bow Wake


Watch the video
Well, my big project is over and I'll be able to spend more time on video. Here's some video I shot back in April when my son Norm was here visiting. We went down to Puerta Arista and did some fishing. We launched the boat through the surf and went out a few kilometers into the Pacific. We saw quite a few dolphins out there, doing the same thing we were: fishing. In fact the best fishing was when we were running with the dolphins. This footage is of a group of dolphins following us and playing in the bow wake of our small boat. I was hanging out over the bow and got some great footage. The fish my son catches at the end of this clip is a bonito, a type of small tuna.

1 Comments:

At 7:14 PM CDT, Blogger JuanFalla said...

Wonderful shots of thew dolphins!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home