.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dropped Frames

These won't be the point-the-camera-at-your-face-and-rant type of blogs. They will be short films that I've made or clips from longer ones, some experimental stuff and maybe even some converted super8 stuff if I can get it transfered (talk about archive, some of this stuff is 39 years old!).

Monday, October 31, 2005

Three Generations Morph


Watch the video
Found this in an old backup. I'm uploading it for the pure historical value of it. The original file dates from 1992. It was done with the program Morph and starts with a photo of my son which morphs to a photo of me and ends by morphing to a photo of my dad. You can do much fancier stuff now, but back in 1992 this was pretty nifty stuff. This was uploaded to America Online back in 1992 and for all I know is still there.

1 Comments:

At 8:37 AM CST, Blogger Jack said...

Thanks Juan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home