.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dropped Frames

These won't be the point-the-camera-at-your-face-and-rant type of blogs. They will be short films that I've made or clips from longer ones, some experimental stuff and maybe even some converted super8 stuff if I can get it transfered (talk about archive, some of this stuff is 39 years old!).

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Robbed

Well, I probably won't be posting any video for quite a while. Last night someone broke into my office and stole all of my cameras. Lost three video cameras and a 35 mm still camera. I've been pretty bummed all day, but I guess it could have been worse; they didn't take my computers, so I can still work.

4 Comments:

At 11:46 AM CDT, Blogger kitykity said...

That TOTALLY sucks. I am so sorry to hear that. :(

 
At 11:58 AM CDT, Blogger Jack said...

Yeah, it does. The good news is that two of the cameras stolen were showing their age. The camera I replace them with will be used but in good shape.

 
At 1:45 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? I just read this post. That is terrible man. I know how you feel! It sucks man...

Yeah, at least the computers were left alone.

 
At 2:43 PM CDT, Blogger Jack said...

Yeah, it sucks, but I'll have another camera in a month or so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home